25...

Today was my birthday. One more day. . . but now I'm officially in my mid twenties. A bit scary, but ah well. It happens.

In other news, I'm going to start selling shirts soon! Here's a preview of the two shirts I'm going to sell...




Right now i'm waiting for proofs to come through to make sure the quality is good -- but if you're interested, make sure to add yourself to the mailing list at http://www.suckatlife.com/store.html -- i'll be sending out email updates =)

1 comments :: 25...

  1. The materials used in this Christian Louboutin
    are of superior quality making it the most durable of all kinds. The Christian Louboutin Pumps
    had been designed to resist harsh weather conditions. Christian Louboutin Boots
    were initially meant for people who had foot ailments. The Christian Louboutin Sandals
    has also become famous.

Post a Comment