Moon LP

"Moon LP" - mixed media on a record


The third and final piece for the Lower Hater show "Vinyl Apocalypse."

I'm pretty stoked to see what everyone else is doing for their records. It should prove very interesting =)

8 comments :: Moon LP

  1. it`s so sweet :) thanks for posting again!

  2. ok, this is f***ing cool. Nice, clean, and fun to look at.

  3. It really looks interesting ! Nice blog, thanks for sharing...

  4. Do not mean bad.Thank you so much! I just want to show some fashion Wholesale Polo Shirts to all of you. I like Chaussure de Sport. Here are the great Tn Requin to you! We also provide Cheap Wedding Dresses.

  5. Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.

  6. Hi I stumbled-upon this artwork, may I ask what materials you used? This is amazing!

  7. Hi I stumbleuponed your artwork, may I asked what materials did you use? This is amazing!
    - John Tan

  8. You're blog is very artistic, I love the artworks you have on your blog. I wish my works could be as beautiful as they are. I agree with @Term paper help , your blog is amazing.

    Regards,
    Jackie Curry
    My Blog: http://www.wrinklecreamsreviews.com

Post a Comment