Wireframe Machine

"Wireframe Machine" - dry erase marker on white board - 8' x 4'


So in the aftermath of a meeting about site architecture, I proceeded to convert the wireframes on the board into this crazy machine mural. It's crazy, must be about 8 feet across. So I took a picture before someone else who needs the meeting space erases it.

It'd be fun to do some huge pieces like this... too bad my painting area isn't large enough to accommodate this.

1 comments :: Wireframe Machine

  1. I stumbled across your blog accidentally, but I am glad I did. I love it!!

    A little friend of mine would have loved your artwork, too. He loved machines and things like that. His named is Lucas, he passed away in October...shortly before he turned 4. Anyway, this doodle on the white board reminded me of him... thanks.(http://caringbridge.org/visit/lucastran)

    I hope that wasn't too depressing! It was a happy thought! I'll be checking back frequently to see what else you come up with.

    Thanks,
    Haley

Post a Comment