"Passing On" - ink and watercolor on illustration board - 4" x 4"
It's a tiny painting, but I like it =)
Someone asked yesterday what art supplies I used -- here's a rundown
- concentrated watercolors (liquid)
- opaque watercolors (palette)
- brushes, ranging from tiny and pointy (details) to big and flat (washes)
- micron pens -- .005, .01, .02, .08
- illustration board
- artist tape (to keep the paper from buckling under the wash)
- pastels (sometimes)
- colored pencils (sometimes)
Hope that helps!