6 comments :: Walk

  1. I think your work is amazing. I was on gelaskins today and saw something of yours and couldn't help trying to find more. I'm so glad I found this blog. I'm becoming a big fan :)

  2. I'd have to agree totally. I am originally from Oakland, CA and run a blog myself. I came across your site recently and have really enjoyed it. It would be an honor for me to do a feature on some of your work. I always enjoy exhibiting the work of great artists. Thank you for the blog, you're an inspiration. My info is below.

    Max Gibson

  3. Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoy my work =).

    Max - sure, feel free to email me if you'd like to do a feature and have any questions -- thanks!


  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. This captures a lot of emotion. Beautiful work! You have a beautiful eye and mind.

Post a Comment