Rock WIP


Rock WIP - 10 " x 7" - ink and watercolor on paper

Just experimenting with texture. . .

I'm heading back to Chicago for a week for a buddy's wedding... I'll be flying out tomorrow, so art posts will be intermittent and possibly drunk. We'll see what happens =).

Seeya!

6 comments :: Rock WIP

  1. That's some pretty great texture if I do say so myself.
    I love those lines.
    Ah it's so surreal and beautiful.

  2. That's awesome. How'd you do those lines?

  3. Thanks guys, glad you like it! The lines are done by using a dry brush technique with japanese watercolors --

  4. keep the good work man, what about your archi works.. show us some

  5. You got an actual picture of that piece somewhere?

  6. @Anonymous -

    Heh, I don't know if you guys would be interested in my information architecture work -- mostly flow charts and wireframes.


    @Joe -

    Sure, I can take another picture of that piece... not too sure what else i want to do with it, not sure it's done.

Post a Comment