"Shambles" - ink, watercolor and gouache on paper - 16" x 12"
(tabletop background saturation bumped back in Photoshop)

One of those days...

5 comments ::

  1. I've been keeping up with your postings for the last month or two and I have to tell you I really love your gritty style. It's unapologetically messy. That white character you used here that keeps reappearing in much of your work I think would make a great main character in a 2D game with your vibrant and expansive landscapes that just go on for miles.

    I'm not sure if you know of these, but I'm just imagining a sort of cross between the game "And Yet It Moves" and the game "Abe's Oddysee", just in terms of visual style and intrigue.

    Anyways, best of luck with everything, keep up the great work!

  2. Hope you're feeling better...

  3. i hope that's not how you feel. then again, if it causes you to make pretty things... things could be worse than you feeling sad.

    but i do hope you feel better, if you did feel sad.

  4. Love your art and style gotta tell you I wish that when I grow up I can be like you!!! (lol I´m 26years old XP )

    anyways amazing work little gloomy but incredible beautiful it gives me a little peace just to watch the little guy there.

  5. I've been following you for quite a while now, ever since this painting was even made.

    This is your best piece of art, I'd sell my soul to get my hands on this and decorate my apartment with it.

    Regards
    Lukas

Post a Comment