"IA Doodle"


"IA Doodle"- pen on paper - 8" x 5"

I'll be painting more tonight, but just wanted to post something I doodled at work today. My random doodles are starting to resemble more and more the work I do as an Information Architect... flow charts, site maps, diagrams, etc. Pretty fun =)

5 comments :: "IA Doodle"

  1. i wish you would post some of your work then...

  2. this is wonderful! inspires me to doodle more at work :-P

  3. Very nice! Aion Gold You guys know what buy wow gold you're doing in wow power leveling designing Allods Gold these Allods Gold health status ffxi gil dashboards. Glad EQ2 Gold to see Lotro Gold your taking maple story mesos transparency seriously, and recognizing ROM Gold the benefits of opening eve isk up to your users. It will be an interest case study Lineage 2 adena to see how the (inevitable) next downtime event compares to the swg Credits previous one now that this exists.

  4. Do not mean bad.Thank you so much! I just want to show some fashion Wholesale Polo Shirts to all of you. I like Chaussure de Sport. Here are the great Tn Requin to you! We also provide Cheap Wedding Dresses.

  5. Perfect!! You are a outstanding person! Do you want to wear stunning Chaussures Sports, Nike Air Rift?? Here are the most popular tn chaussures, Chaussures Sportand Tn Requin.

Post a Comment