mmm... angels

"mmm... angels" - ink and watercolor in moleskine - 3" x 2"

Poker night tonight, so just had time for a quick drawing in my sketchbook.


12 comments :: mmm... angels

  1. Cool! I like the disappearing city scape in the background!

  2. mmmm....

  3. lol awesome

  4. feelin' sick! few days ago have posted a thing in my blog, with the same title idea (mmm...), it curious...

  5. I love the splattering of the blood ( is it blood?)

    how do you work on such small areas?

  6. So tiny! So tasty!

  7. *love*

    on a side note, I've been in the market for a new water brush. What is that one you are using? Any suggestions?

  8. The one in the picture is from a Koi travel watercolor set... normally I use the blue Aquash brand water brushes =)

  9. Dude, I need this on a tshirt...

  10. Perfect!! You are a outstanding person! Do you want to wear stunning Chaussures Sports, Nike Air Rift?? Here are the most popular tn chaussures, Chaussures Sportand Tn Requin.

  11. Do not mean bad.Thank you so much! I just want to show some fashion Wholesale Polo Shirts to all of you. I like Chaussure de Sport. Here are the great Tn Requin to you! We also provide Cheap Wedding Dresses.

Post a Comment