"Adrift"

"Adrift" - ink, watercolor and acrylic on paper - 6" x 6"


Back in SF. Home was good, it was great to see everyone again. I've finally finished updating (uploading backdated posts) the latest things I've been sketching out... some interesting stuff, I suppose.

I'll be out of town again next week for another week and a half, so expect that to happen =P

'night

2 comments :: "Adrift"

  1. You're so talented. I love all of your work...this one especially. I like the blues and greens in the background and then how it's the really harsh black lines. It makes it look really dramatic and "BAM!" as Emeril would say.

  2. Once you usually want top shoes in town, you will definitely opt for Hogan scarpe
    and try it out. If you ever usually like top shoes in town, it is advisable to pick Hogan scarpe donna
    as well as try it out. I’m not just simply raving about every skyscraping here but hogan donna
    I expect them all. I'm totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan scarpe

    uomo

    .

Post a Comment