Family Christmas Presents

Haven't been able to post for a while because of the Christmas rush... but since everyone has gotten their presents, here are the last few that I painted for gifts. "Two Monkeys" is for my sister and fiancee since they're both monkeys in the Chinese zodiac. "Two Bunnies" is for my parents since my mom doesn't like the paintings where I draw "scary" things.

=)


"Two Monkeys" - ink and watercolor on paper - 15" x 10"


"Two Bunnies" - ink and watercolor on paper - 15" x 10"

3 comments :: Family Christmas Presents

  1. Love the monkeys! Do more of those. Something about monkeys just make me smile. Everyone needs little monkeys in their lives.

  2. What I wouldn't give to be a part of your family or friends just to be one of the lucky ones who receive your drawings as presents!!! =)

    Kisses and hugs!

  3. I gotta be honest m8, you got something about you what makes simple things come to life...


    Compliments from the Netherlands, i wish i could dray e.g. have the idea's you have ;)

Post a Comment