Two more Christmas Presents

Two more gifts for two close friends . . .


"Green Cats" - ink and watercolor on paper - 10" x 7"


"Nikki and Eve " - ink and watercolor on paper - 5 " x 8 "

6 comments :: Two more Christmas Presents

  1. I just stumbled on your work and love it!

  2. i love the stuff you do, it's so great. people like you (with talent) make me so jealous, but also so happy that you exist so that people have pretty things to look at.

  3. Glad to hear you all like my work =) Thanks!

    L

  4. The water spots look great!
    Good work again as usual!

    I'm still waiting for those buttons.

    I gotta button machine, i could just rip you off, but if you want a couple bucks i'd rather pay you. ;)

  5. This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. I just LOVED the green cats!
    And not just because I love cats and the color green... ;)

    I simply love all of your work!
    I wish I had half of your talent...

Post a Comment