Three Octopi


"Clear Octo" -- ink, watercolor and pastel on illustration board -- 7" x 5"


"White Octo" -- ink, watercolor and pastel on illustration board -- 7" x 5"


"Black Octo" -- ink, watercolor and pastel on illustration board -- 7" x 5"

These octopi are three new pieces for the upcoming show, "Blue Light Special" at Lower Haters gallery in San Francisco. Here are the details:

When: December 12, 2008 ~ * ~ 7pm-11pm
Where: Lower Haters Gallery
597 Haight Street @Steiner
Hours: Tues-Sun 12pm-7pm

visit http://www.lowerhater.com for more details!

-----------------------------------------------

Also, thank you to everyone who came out to my solo show opening last night! It was a really great time and I got a great response to my artwork =).

If you weren't able to make it out to the opening, no worries. The artwork is up until January 31, 2009 -- Click here to see more gallery details.

4 comments :: Three Octopi

  1. I love this series. Black Octo is my favorite though. He just looks kind of sad. I wish I could zoom in closer to get a better look.

  2. @monkeygirl -

    Here's a link to a *slightly* larger version of that piece: http://www.suckatlife.com/images/blackOcto.jpg

    Take care, happy holidays! =)

    L

  3. Thanks Lawrence ;)

  4. omgsh these are amazing ^_^

Post a Comment