First painting video!

Just got some timelapse software, so I did a quick and dirty painting to test it out. It's pretty interesting to see how things happen in fast forward, I'm hoping to do more of these in the future...

Pretty cool, huh?

7 comments :: First painting video!

  1. Love your art, it was great to see the process. Thanks for sharing!

  2. absolutely wonderful. major fan here. Regards Dave

  3. You make it look so easy!

  4. Fantastic! I JUST emailed you about something like this, do you take other requests? I have a lot of laundry and dishes that need done too...

  5. =) Glad you all like it! Hopefully I'll be doing more... I just need to figure out how to get the webcam stretch into my main studio space.

    @Kaytie - it really isn't that hard! Just experiment a bunch and you'll hit on a few things that look pretty cool

    @Justin - actually, your email gave me the impetus for me to look up time lapse software -- thanks!

  6. aha! and now that I know how you do it I will be rich! Rich! i tell you...

    umm, did you use alcohol? or just water when lifting the paint up like that?

  7. Glad you like it -- That's just water I'm using to pick up the color --

Post a Comment