Time to make some prints


(about ten left)

Hi all!

As you may or may not know, I've been selling prints of "The Chase" for the last year or so. Well, they've been selling pretty steadily, and right now there are only about ten left from an original run of 100. These are limited edition prints, so there won't be anymore printed once these are gone.

That being said, I've started looking at my catalog to figure out what my next limited edition print(s) should be... Over the years I've had many requests to make specific pieces into prints, but I thought it might be nice to open it up to the broader audience with a poll.

Please click this large text link to take my online poll. I promise it's short and sweet with a lot of pretty pictures.

ART PRINT POLL

Your help is much appreciated.

0 comments :: Time to make some prints

Post a Comment