Creep Show -- ready to go!



Phew, finally finished framing the pieces late last night. Drafted a price list, threw everything in a suitcase, and took it to the gallery this afternoon.

Ready to go! Stay tuned, I'll be posting a full list of my pieces, their prices, and gallery information for those interested but not in the area.

'night!

9 comments :: Creep Show -- ready to go!

  1. :o
    I have this empty wall in my room where I just want to hang up a billion framed photos.
    If I could I would so buy all of these and have an awesome art wall.
    Do you sell pieces/copies online?

    Good luck with the gallery; your work kicks butt so I'm sure it'll go wonderfully!

  2. Good luck ;)

  3. Super awesome!! Do you have any tips for framing/matting?

    Good luck with the show! :D

  4. it occurs to me that this collection would make an awesome iGoogle theme. http://www.google.com/help/ig/art/gallery.html

  5. Good luck and have fun!

  6. Thanks everyone!

    Danya - Yup, I sell pieces and prints online -- you can contact me about original pieces. If you're interested in prints, there is a limited edition run of "The Chase" (details here: http://www.suckatlife.com/theChasePrints.html) Otherwise, there are open edition prints available here: https://www.gelaskins.com/artist.php?ArtistID=103

    Susan - Mmm, I don't do anything fancy with framing and matting. I just buy black mat board, center the piece on it, and put it in a black frame. Seems to work well enough =)

    Greg - Cool! I'll have to look into that!

  7. I want to buy them all. No joke. :)

  8. As always, great work. I love the continuity of design between all of the pieces but they are all also different via varying colors, shading, size, etc. Awesome stuff sir.

  9. :O

    scrabble

Post a Comment