"The Reader"


"The Reader" - ink and watercolor on paper - 6" x 6"

This is a piece for the Robots and Monsters charity - source words: robot, books, chaos, gears. Learn more about the charity here.

It's nice to be doing something a bit less dark and monster-y =). I have another show coming up next week (after Eternal Sleep), so the theme for that should be a bit lighter.

And then I'll have a break, finally! Ha, three shows in a row really is kind of crazy. I need to start learning how to say no, or I might go insane.

'night!

5 comments :: "The Reader"

  1. I love this piece! I've been thinking about robots for my paintings as well but am having some serious problems. Your work is amazing.

  2. I love your work! I'm a brazilian fan of your art!

  3. that is great work!

    would you make a robot or monster playing some kind of piano contraption?
    I can pay you!

  4. Thanks, glad you like it!

    Chris - sorry, I don't normally do commissions =/ but please let me know if you are interested in any of the other work I have available!

  5. I love this, I even love the way you have taken the photo. :0)

Post a Comment