"Judgement"


"Judgement" - ink, watercolor and gouache on paper - 10" x 7"

It's been a very productive weekend -- here's the last piece for the "Eternal Sleep" show coming up at 1AM SF. Click through for higher res and process images!

5 comments :: "Judgement"

  1. Your work is always so awesome. Did you learn this technique from someone else and adapt it to your own style? Or did you come to this style through experimenting on your own? :)

  2. Gosh. My favorite so far. Can you let me know when/if this one and "Drone" go up for sale?

    Also, I would be totally interested in some larger wall pieces should you ever be motivated to create some :)

  3. Thanks guys!

    Cirien - Mostly it's a lot of experimentation with watercolors and textures, but the ink blowing technique that I have incorporated into my work I saw first on Stefan Bucher's blog: http://344design.typepad.com

    Brandon - This piece, "Drone" and "Pet Monster" will all be on sale through the gallery starting the day of the show opening. That'll be this Friday, October 16th. Gallery info here: http://1amsf.com/

  4. Do not mean bad.Thank you so much! I just want to show some fashion Wholesale Polo Shirts to all of you. I like Chaussure de Sport. Here are the great Tn Requin to you! We also provide Cheap Wedding Dresses.

  5. Perfect!! You are a outstanding person! Do you want to wear stunning Chaussures Sports, Nike Air Rift?? Here are the most popular tn chaussures, Chaussures Sportand Tn Requin.

Post a Comment