This was a triumph



Friday was a huge success! I never could have imagined the show going as well as it did. Tons of friends, coworkers, friends of friends, and random people showed up to check out the art. I ended up selling a bit over half of the work on the opening night.

The work will be up for another month and a half, and I will be updating my art site (http://www.suckatlife.com/artwork.html) to reflect what pieces are still for sale.

So good, so good.

Now that that's done, on to the next! I have a group show every month for the next five months, so I'll be keeping busy. Not as busy as this crazy solo show though =).

1 comments :: This was a triumph

  1. Congratulations, Lawrence! I'm not surprised the show went so well. Your work is splendid!

    -Kim (your StumbleUpon fan - Kagnie)

Post a Comment