"Reflect"

"Reflect" - ink and watercolor on illustration board - 10" x 8"


Tried something new with this piece. I like it! Will probably include it in the show =)

Also, check out thebaybridged.com -- I'm their featured artist in residence for the next two months. You'll see what I mean if you check their site out!

4 comments :: "Reflect"

  1. this is so beautiful as all your work.I have a Q if I may, you said you tried something new here what was it?
    thanks for all the visual delights

  2. Glad you like the work -- by "something new" i meant the way I drew the robot -- he's a bit simpler and rounder than i usually make them. But I think it turned out well!

  3. lawrence,

    how do you make the wispy trees? do you blow on the ink or what?

  4. Yup, it's just ink blown around with a straw or compressed air. Pretty fun technique =)

Post a Comment