Other news!



PRINTS:
For those of you who have been asking for prints, there's great news! Three of my pieces: "Growth", "Shore" and "Crawl" are now on sale as high quality giclee prints at gelaskins.com. Take a look, and while you're there pick up a skin for your phone or computer - =)

I'm also selling signed limited edition prints of my piece "The Chase."



APE:
Alternative Press Expo is a convention run by the same folks who throw Comic-Con and WonderCon. As it says on their site, there will be "hundreds of the world's top comic artists under one roof." Luckily it's also open to normal type artists, so I got a table. I'll be selling books, buttons, prints, and a few other surprises. Gelaskins will have a booth as well, so you might catch me doing some live painting there... If you happen to be in the Bay area this coming weekend (Nov 1st and 2nd), make sure to stop by!

0 comments :: Other news!

Post a Comment