Project Ethos

Sorry for the long hiatus, but I've been busy preparing because...

Project Ethos is opening tonight (Thursday night) in San Francisco! So if you're in town, definitely check it out!


My 15 pieces for the show -


My lady and I were button machines tonight. Brand spanking new buttons for this show!

Update: Glad you all like the buttons! Unfortunately I'm not planning on selling and shipping these buttons at the moment. The time and labor involved aren't worth it (these are all hand pressed individually) – I'd rather spend that time painting!

5 comments :: Project Ethos

  1. Please come to England! I absolutely love your work, it's been an inspiration for years! Plus, I want some of those buttons! :D

  2. Are these buttons available to purchased and shipped?

  3. Awesome! Too bad I live on the other side of the country...

  4. Glad you all like them - unfortunately I'm not planning on selling and shipping these buttons at the moment. The time and labor involved aren't worth it – I'd rather be painting!

  5. I absolutely love your art 'style' (unsure what the correct term is). absolutely beautiful use of watercolour paint and ink. so beautiful. i'd love to see a progress video of a piece one day... it'd be brilliant to see you in action.

Post a Comment