Prints + Dragonboats!


These are the prints we made today -- it was at a workshop that's part of Kearny Street Workshop's APAture festival. The instructor was Patricia Wakida, and the whole process was amazing! It took me back to the days of industrial design studio -- endless nights spent working on the tiny little details of a model. A bit obsessive, but hey, I like that =).


Close up of my cut linoleum block and a couple prints pulled from it. Yeah! I need to go buy some ink and rollers and things now... (and some linoleum blocks...)


I also went to dragon boat races today. Good times -- my friend Jane's team placed in the finals!


Lastly, here's a picture of the sunrise from my apartment. I found this picture on my phone and figured i might as well post it sooner or later. So here it is.

Okay, bye
Posted by Picasa

0 comments :: Prints + Dragonboats!

Post a Comment