District 9 Poster - last breath



Sorry for the hiatus -- been pretty busy lately! Mmm, I did have a chance to work more on this poster for the show, but I think I may have been overly ambitious with it. Things that looked awesome in my head didn't turn out looking awesome on paper. Composition is weird, colors are off, and overall I'm just not happy with it.

I don't usually post things that I don't like, but I figured I put so much time into it that it deserves at least a little air time. (Plus I feel bad that I haven't posted anything in a while). I probably won't finish this one... just going to move onto the next thing, and leave this as a "just in case".

I've already started working on the Cocoon poster -- I have some more fully baked ideas for that one, and it's already looking better than this failure =P.

I'll post things as they develop. Hope you're all having a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comments :: District 9 Poster - last breath

  1. Everything begins from trial and error....I'm looking forward to your great piece. Good luck with Cocoon!

Post a Comment